Technology Resources: Websites to make videos, interactive posters, and other cool stuff
- Animoto: A free site that automatically turns your photos, video clips, and music into unique video pieces. An option to upgrade for a fee (to produce longer videos) is available.
- Powtoon: A free online animated presentation software that allows anyone to create animated presentations and animated explainer videos.
- Prezi: A free, cloud-based presentation software (everything is housed online) that combines the idea of whiteboards and slides together using a zoomable canvas, which allows presenters to explore ideas and the connections between them.
- Stupeflix: A free, easy program to make movies using your photos, videos, text, and music. More extensive options available with the paid upgrade.
- Voki: An educational tool that allows users to create their very own talking character, which can be customized to look like historical figures, cartoons, animals, and even yourself. Give your Voki a voice by recording with a microphone, using a dial-in number, or uploading an audio file. Voki characters can be emailed, shared on social media, and embedded on websites. Basic Voki is free for educators and students.